[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] vf_drawtext: Add pkt_pos, pkt_duration, pkt_size as variables

greg Luce electron.rotoscope at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:22:12 EEST 2019

> > This makes very little sense, please try hard to avoid similar commits in the future.
> What makes very little sense?
>
> Gyan

Carl, if you mean the language is confusing I'm happy to write stuff
differently! I'm very new to ffmpeg-devel in general.

If you mean you can't picture someone actually using the feature this
patch adds, I actually agree with you. I misunderstood what the patch
would change, and am testing a further modification to add these
variables to text expansion where they'd probably be more useful (and
where I'd actually have a use for them)
I've attached the patch, though I haven't tested building with it yet