[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG h264

Nadav Givoni nadavgivoni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:53:45 EET 2019

Guys,

I'm new to this mailing list, so thanks in advance for any help you can
provide.

That said, I'm working on a project to convert FFMPEG (using emscripten)
into WebAssembly (which already exists out in the interwebs:
videoconverter.js).  The conversion works, but now I have to 'tweak' the
h264 (either via arguments I pass in or the build process) to reduce the
RAM that the process runs a transcode (some file into .MP4 within the
browser).  I see a lot about thread management but not much about RAM
management.  Is there a way to throttle or buffer the transcoding process
in h264?

-Nadav