[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC mentored project: derain filter

Guo, Yejun yejun.guo at intel.com
Thu Feb 21 03:00:13 EET 2019

and currently, only TensorFlow model is supported via tensorflow C API,
you can easily save the model file in python with function tf.graph_util.convert_variables_to_constants and tf.train.write_graph.

For the native mode (executed with CPU), two operations (CONV and DEPTH_TO_SPACE) are supported now, you might add more.