[FFmpeg-devel] Server upgrades

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Feb 6 15:50:02 EET 2019

On 6 February 2019 11:46:52 CET, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 05:03:02PM +0000, Eoff, Ullysses A wrote:

>> I'm getting an ssl error
>> with pwclient today.  This is the first time I've tried using
>pwclient since this
>> upgrade, so not sure if it's related.
>>
>> ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify
>failed (_ssl.c:726)
>
>There is also a new lets encrypt certificate, these expire frequently
>The problem probably is that the server didnt sent the full chain of
>certificates
>ive manually made a certificate that works now but reimars script needs
>an update so it cats all the certs of the chain together. (ccing reimar
>for this) or maybe someone knows a cleaner way to make nginx use more
>than
>1 as apache supports.

Where does patchwork take the certificate from?
Does it try to use the apache one?
As I remember, apache actually wants certificate and chain separately, so we might need to create and use 2 different ones (even if the difference is just a cat command or so).
If nobody has any ideas I can try to have a look tonight.

Regards,
Reimar