[FFmpeg-devel] Server upgrades

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Feb 6 12:46:52 EET 2019

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 05:03:02PM +0000, Eoff, Ullysses A wrote:
> [...]

yes

> I'm getting an ssl error
> with pwclient today.  This is the first time I've tried using pwclient since this
> upgrade, so not sure if it's related.
>
> ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:726)

There is also a new lets encrypt certificate, these expire frequently
The problem probably is that the server didnt sent the full chain of
certificates
ive manually made a certificate that works now but reimars script needs
an update so it cats all the certs of the chain together. (ccing reimar
for this) or maybe someone knows a cleaner way to make nginx use more than
1 as apache supports.

ive also fixed some other issue so our our https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest
score is now A (from previously B) for patchwork

thx

Into a blind darkness they enter who follow after the Ignorance,
they as if into a greater darkness enter who devote themselves
to the Knowledge alone. -- Isha Upanishad