[FFmpeg-devel] Request for a resource

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Mon Aug 12 23:23:52 EEST 2019

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:48:51PM +0530, Abhinav Rao wrote:
> Hello, everyone. I'm Abhinav Rao, a second-year undergrad from India. I
> have some experience in working with C and Assembly, and would like to
> contribute to FFmpeg. It would be great if someone could guide me to any
> resource(s) that would help me get acquainted with the codebase.

you could pick some random small project, maybe look at the bug tracker
(avoid long open old issues, they are hard), basically pick something
that appears easy and fun to work on
and just try your luck on it, if you have questions just ask here or on
IRC

Thanks

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates