[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] samples.ffmpeg.org

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Mon Aug 5 22:02:37 EEST 2019

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 08:48:03PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Am 05.08.19 um 17:57 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
> > On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 5:45 PM Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc>
> > wrote:

> >> <michael at niedermayer.cc>

samples at ffmpeg.org already exists and some daily debug messages from cronjobs
end there. I am reluctant to just add people to this as they have not
agreed to receive such cronjob "spam"
but i can trivially add anyone who wants to be added
or create a different alias with everyone who has currently access

> How much work does one expect from that? Do we upload several a day?

uploads to fate are relativly rare counting them "per month" would make
more sense than per day

> I would volunteer to take at least part of the burden.

thanks

Frequently ignored answer#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.