[FFmpeg-devel] Patchwork attribution

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Apr 19 21:22:58 EEST 2019

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:01:27 -0400
"Lou Logan" <lou at lrcd.com> wrote:

> But we can certainly give it a try if you like. I'm not sure how patchwork will handle it.

(Didn't realize my webmail client wasn't actually wrapping my text
although it was doing it in the window at the expected lengths.)

I just changed it from "munge" to "wrap" (only on ffmpeg-devel for
now). If it doesn't work out then I'll just go back to the original
setting of "accept" until if/when we find a better solution. We will
lose some subscribers but the current patch author mangling is not
worth the trouble in my opinion.