[FFmpeg-devel] h264 decoding question

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Mon Sep 24 21:45:52 EEST 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018, at 8:43 AM, Jimmy Bhaktha wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am working on an application based on FFMPEG version 3.4.2 where the RTSP
> packets from the camera are captured and store using python. The decoder
> application is run later.  The application receives a  byte array which is
> the actual packet. The goal is to decode the received packet and convert it
> to RGB from YUV.
[...]

This mailing list (ffmpeg-devel) is for patch submissions and discussions related to the development of FFmpeg. I noticed you also crossposted this to ffmpeg-user which is for questions involving the FFmpeg command-line tools (ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe).

You should ask for help at the libav-user mailing list which is for questions involving the FFmpeg libraries.