[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 4.1

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Thu Sep 20 01:32:49 EEST 2018

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:31:19PM +0200, Marton Balint wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
> >Hi all
> >
> >its almost 5 months since 4.0 so its time to make a new release.
> >
> >Are there any suggestions for a name ?
> >If not ill pick something from unused past suggestions.
> >
> >If there are no objections i will likely make that release in the next
> >weeks
>
> Whatever happened to Coverity, it would be nice make it work again and fix
> some issues reported there before the release...

well, i wonder too what happened. I thought the coverity stuff was
automated now.
Did something get stuck ?
coverity displays "Last Build Status: Running. Your build is currently being analyzed"
should i try to terminate it ? or was there an issue with the submitting and
someone just fixed that ?

Take away the freedom of one citizen and you will be jailed, take away
the freedom of all citizens and you will be congratulated by your peers
in Parliament.