[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] VDD FFmpeg session and community survey

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:16:27 EET 2018

Hi,

I have had my ML subscriptions set to not receive emails for a few years now. So when I got the invitation to vote (which I don't consider Spam btw) my first reflex was to confirm that I do not have any current issues with perceived hostility in the community.

Then, when I checked the few replies to this thread before replying myself to explain my vote (and suggest that maybe this survey shouldn't have gone out to inactive members) I wondered if I shouldn't have voted yes...

(back to lurking in the shadows)