[FFmpeg-devel] [GSoC] FFserver config file support

Stephan Holljes klaxa1337 at googlemail.com
Sun May 20 21:53:56 EEST 2018

This patch set builds upon the previous set that implemented ffserver
with a more flexible httpd interface.
It includes a fix for timestamp handling, which sadly still does not
properly fix the issue.

The majority of this patch set adds the ability to read lua-config
files. After reading up on how lua can be used for configuration files
and exchanges with my mentor and other developers (on IRC) I came to the
conclusion that lua is suited for this. The supplied sample_config.lua
should demonstrate that the configuration file is still non-confusing if
used in simple contexts, but can benefit from lua when defining more
complex setups.

As always, comments welcome, especially regarding the timestamp handling
as it still does not properly work with mp4 files :)