[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2018] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Tue Mar 13 20:52:37 EET 2018

Hi,

> once again, FFmpeg has been accepted for CLT 2018 in Chemnitz, Germany!
> This "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" will take place on 10th and 11th of March.
> You can find more details on their homepage:
>
> https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2018/en/
>
> Thus once again, we will man a booth with our staff and are happily waiting for
> our users to get in touch with us! If you're a developer and want to help us or
> just want to visit and check in at our booth, please let us know.

we've returned from the CLT. This year has been the 20th anniversary of the CLT - so they'd put some additional effort into it to make it even a better pleasure for all the exhibitors. Most notably in terms of an updated Saturday dinner :)

We presented our usual demo using motion vector overlay to attract people and Thomas and Alexander created a very nice new demo for visualization filters, command-line expressions and video output, randomly altered. We again had a lot of users coming by and Gerion also gave a workshop on command-line based filtering.

The hotel we're used to stay in at Chemnitz also improved their interiors so it felt like a completely upgraded version of the CLT this year. Reimbursement request for the four of us will follow as well as the usual photo upload to our social medias.

Thanks,
Thilo