[FFmpeg-devel] Ffmpeg, UDP input source from satellite audio sync issues

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Wed Jun 20 16:33:24 EEST 2018

I will give this a try to see if it will solve my issues when transcoding
live content.

I do have another issue with Audio sync when segmenting live content coming
from satellite but without encoding (stream copying only). And since you
cannot use aresample when copying I am unsure how you would go about to
solve that issue.

Any ideas?