[FFmpeg-devel] Conversion to audible AAX(encrypted) format.

Tejasvi Singh Tomar tejasvisingh48 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 17 12:35:50 EEST 2018

Feature of converting audio to AAX format is highly useful in some cases. In my case I need to transfer personal audio files for listening on Kindle e-reader, which only accepts Audible files. The AAX files are to be encrypted with information of activation_bytes of individual Audible accounts (similar to already present decryption method: https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#Audible-AAX). I hope if method of decryption is public then there should be no big deal in doing the reverse process.

Regards,
Tejasvi88