[FFmpeg-devel] Patch submitted on Nov 28, 2017 (avdevice/gdigrab: Fix screen size and mouse position calculations on hi-DPI screens)

Harald Gächter harald.gaechter at wolfvision.net
Thu Jan 11 10:21:08 EET 2018

Hi everybody,

I've submitted the patch "avdevice/gdigrab: Fix screen size and mouse position calculations on hi-DPI screens" (https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/6420/) about 1.5 months ago and was wondering if somebody could review and merge it in the FFmpeg main branch. I know that there are a lot of patches waiting for approval but after 1.5 months I thought a little reminder is OK.
Thanks in advance for taking care of this issue.

Kind regards,

Harald Gächter
Application Software Developer

WolfVision GmbH[cid:image003.png at 01CF2964.4C526390]
A-6833 Klaus |Oberes Ried 14 | Austria
Tel:  +43 (0) 5523 52250 | Fax:  +43 (0) 5523 52249

Webpage: www.wolfvision.com<http://www.wolfvision.com/>
Lieferanten / Supply Chain Management: www.wolfvision.com/scm<http://www.wolfvision.com/scm>
Naturally Green: www.wolfvision.com/green<http://www.wolfvision.com/green>
Firmenbuch / Commercial Register: FN 118221f Feldkirch/Austria

[e-Mail-Signatur_ISE2018_EN]
Use our promotion code 704197 for free entry! http://bit.ly/2z349Mj

This message and any attachments from WolfVision may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information. If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others;  also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.