[FFmpeg-devel] introduce new AVPacket (or modify the existing pkt->data) while muxing

Sify Browse sifysify.007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:47:52 EET 2018

Hello,
   I am trying to create and push packet in the muxer but new packet is not
reflected at all after packaging.

Pipeline looks like below,

[image: image.png]

While doing this, I am loosing existing packet also.

Can you please help me by pointing some of example codes?

is there any restrictions with the DATA type? similarly I was able to
change VIDEO type, the pkt->data in the hls context.

If introduction of new AVPacket does not exist, can we have this
implemented support please?

Thank you,
-S