[FFmpeg-devel] make work (live) libsrt

Marton Balint cus at passwd.hu
Wed Aug 29 00:27:14 EEST 2018

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Tudor Suciu wrote:

> Hello Marton,
>
> The new version takes into account your remarks, modifications.

I checked the srt API, and we are doing this all wrong.
The SRTO_PAYLOADSIZE socket parameter defines the maximum allowed packet
size. So we should query this parameter, and set
UrlContext->max_packet_size accordingly.

And should simply set SRTO_PACKETSIZE to our pkt_size parameter if we
don't want the libsrt default 1356.

I have attached a new patch. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Marton