[FFmpeg-devel] First Patch for hlsenc.c for https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7281

Steven Liu lingjiujianke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:49:25 EEST 2018

> Hi Steven,
>
> Did you have a chance to review this patch? I haven't seen your feedback yet. Did you have a chance to try it out?
> I would like to get this merged this week.
1. you MUST update the TARGET DURATION if the new fragment is long
than old fragment, don't only test your audio files please, ffmpeg not
only be used by you.
2. if the temp file have problem, you should seperate the patch into
two patch, one fix temp file problem, the other implement your
feature.
3. I need more time to think about how to improve the refresh problem
when in VOD mode.Because this patch is not a good way, that is not a
full care about the other function.

Thanks