[FFmpeg-devel] First Patch for hlsenc.c for https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/7281

Ronak Patel ronak2121 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 16:48:31 EEST 2018

> I'm attaching a new patch that resolves all of these issues, while still resolving this bug for VOD playlists.
>
> Can you please review?
>
> <0001-libavformat-hlsenc-Fix-HLS-Manifest-Generation-from-.patch>

Hi Steven,

Can you please have a look at the updated patch and tell me what you think?

I also fixed the temp_file implementation.

If you like this approach, I’ll do this for dash as well.

I’ve noticed that ffmpeg always assumes the dash stream is live until the very end and doesn’t support profiles (onDemand, live, etc) like mp4box does. I’m going to have to add that to dashenc.

Ronak