[FFmpeg-devel] avdevice/sdl output : fix window_size and add new option (WIP)

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Apr 20 23:24:05 EEST 2018

On Sun, Apr 08, 2018 at 17:28:24 +0200, Martin Vignali wrote:

> - 001 : Fix -window_size option
> Before this patch, window_size is always set to the source size
> In other word, -window_size option have no effect.

Makes sense, since the option was already there.

> - 002 : Add option to set the position of the window
> the default behaviour doesn't change (set the position to undefined)

A -window_size syntax such as 1024x768+100+100 would seem intuitive to
me (old Unix/X11 user), but perhaps that's just me, and I guess
AV_OPT_TYPE_IMAGE_SIZE doesn't support that.

> Comments Welcome

-window_size: works for me
-window_enable_quit 0: works for me
-window_pos_x/-window_pos_y: doesn't work for me, but I can only test
 remote X11 (Xwayland) via ssh

Moritz