[FFmpeg-devel] avfilter/showvolume : add new options and minor clean

Martin Vignali martin.vignali at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:54:11 EEST 2018

> Please use short name for options, max 2 characters.
>
> The log scale shows nothing even thought there is no silence. Perhaps
> use ceil()?

Doesn't understand this part.
Do you mean, you think the log scale display option is not a good idea ?
Or doesn't work in some case ?

In my test, the display log scale works ok, and more common way to check
level
(in linear scale, the level seems to be too low, when we usually see in log
scale)

> The persistent max display color should be configurable.
>
> Ok will send a new patch for that.

Martin