[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 3.5 / 4.0

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Fri Apr 13 01:53:08 EEST 2018

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 02:50:08AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Its 4 months since 3.4 was branched so its time for a new major release
>
> Is 4.0 or 3.5 preferred ?
> Any name suggestions ?
>
> If there are no objections i will likely make that release in the next weeks

more time has passed than intended ...

what issues do remain that need to be fixed before the release ?
I see fate.ffmpeg.org is not looking that well (compared to most
releases in the past) i remember this being pretty much green longer ago
do people want these to be fixed before the release ?

Thanks

The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the
dead. -- Aristotle