[FFmpeg-devel] Added HW accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding for AMD GPUs based on AMF SDK

Mironov, Mikhail Mikhail.Mironov at amd.com
Thu Oct 26 20:59:25 EEST 2017

OK, it took me just 4 weeks to get response from AMD legal. They agreed to remove the notice in a reduced header file with AMF API and to have pure MIT license. The reduced single header would address other concerns. I plan to re- submit the patch as soon as I update it to the latest master.
Mikhail