[FFmpeg-devel] order T-shirts

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Thu Oct 19 19:19:11 EEST 2017

Hi,

> Some guys at the VDD asked for FFmpeg T-shirts.
> I'd like to do a new T-shirt order. The shirts could be given to
> multimedia devs who stop at one of our next booths.
>
> My idea is to order 25 shirts:
>
> 1*S
> 5*M
> 10*L
> 7*XL
> 2*XXL
>
> Last time we ordered 5 shirts and got a price of 22,50 Euro per shirt.
> So, we are talking about a maximum price of 562,50 Euro (excluding
> delivery costs).

since I had my own shirt exchanged during VDD, I don't even have one for the next conf thing I might go to so I hereby revive this thread. I promised some shirts to Mozilla, Nicolas reminded me of getting one for him also during VDD...

I went to a nice shop today and they can offer a quite nice price for shirts based on Thomas' last design with breast and neck printings. So I ordered four samples for just 12€ each! I had the unprinted shirts in my hand and the quality is good in spite of that nice price. I even think that 12€ per shirt can't be beaten by Liu's offer to have them printed in China... shipping should eat up anything we might save by China-shirts.

I'll get the printed samples tomorrow and one of these will definitely find its way to Nicolas.
If we're happy with the samples, I'd like to order a pile of shirts for us and that could be the amount Thomas listed in the beginning of this thread. I'd also like to add some more for the shirts I've already promised to send to several people. This means I expect something like 350-400€ including shipping to various places.

This is even cheaper than what Thomas estimation was so I hope nobody objects :)

This shop can also do stitching on basecaps, with a little longer waiting time also the coffee mugs.
I also talked about stickers that would come in a similar manner like the nice ones we got from the Kodi guy some years ago and that are almost gone. However I want to get the shirts done first.

-Thilo