[FFmpeg-devel] AMD external header

wm4 nfxjfg at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:56:07 EET 2017

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 02:41:44 +0100
Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > You won't hear any lies from me.
>
> That's too good to be true;-(

So you admit you're denying the truth because the truth hurts you?
That's pretty hilarious, but entirely consistent with your behavior.

> > But it's well known that you twist the
> > truth whenever it fits you.
>
> I finally realize that you staying anonymous to get away
> with defamation.

Well that statement of yours is certainly defamation. I don't want to
hear this from the king of defamation either. (Cf. Libav situation,
where you will insult random people, accusing them of crimes etc. I
always picture you foaming out of your mouth.)

I'm not particularly anonymous either.

> Thank you for the explanation, Carl Eugen

What explanation? Just because you made some shit up that allows you to
cope with your distorted image of reality it doesn't mean anyone gave
an explanation. These things are obviously entirely unrelated.