[FFmpeg-devel] Must I subscribe to ffmpeg-devel in order to submit a patch?

Jim DeLaHunt from.ffmpeg-dev at jdlh.com
Wed Nov 8 11:08:23 EET 2017

Lou, Thilo, Nicolas:

Thank you for the replies.

I'm subscribed to ffmpeg-devel now. I'll be back with documentation
patches (one FAQ, one about submitting patches and subscribing to the
ffmpeg-devel list) once I have a chance to clone the repo and see how
building the docs works.

Your replies have done a good job of sketching out what an improvement
to the docs on submitting patches and subscribing to the ffmpeg-devel
list might say.