[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg 3.3

Kieran Kunhya kierank at obe.tv
Fri Mar 31 17:02:53 EEST 2017

> also what exactly is broken with teh current tree that will be better
> in a month and was better 3 weeks ago ?
> Is that known ? or is it just "there were lots of chnages, things may
> be broken" ?
>
> all just some randdom comments so myself and also others better
> understand  what the issues are

Whilst I appreciate the work that has gone into fixing h264 crashes, I am
always uncomfortable about the state of h264 decoding after a libav merge.
It has caused me numerous problems in the past. I am currently fuzzing
sliced threads decoding which afaik nobody does. But I am not on the scale
of google.

Kieran