[FFmpeg-devel] patch 1. Correction of loop behaviour in ffpeg.c

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Jun 30 22:49:02 EEST 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 15:02:42 +0300, ffmpeg at a.legko.ru wrote:

In addition to what Michael wrote:

> +    if (nb_input_files == 1)
> +       return 0;

Indentation is not only inconsistent, but also wrong. Your first level
is four spaces, your second level is seven, should be eight. Please get
hold of an editor which assists you with this.

> +    if (f->ctx->pb ? !f->ctx->pb->seekable :
> +       strcmp(f->ctx->iformat->name, "lavfi"))

I (personally) find reading a ternary operator expression inside an
if() clause very confusing.

>          return ret;
>      }
> +
>      if (ret < 0 && ifile->loop) {

Please don't add arbitrary extra empty lines to the code.

Moritz