[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for Customs fees of donations

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Wed Jun 14 02:26:32 EEST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 08:35:21PM +0100, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the aftermath of ELCE 2016 we recieved a donation of 5 displays from a company. These went to Michael Niedermayer, Carl Eugen Hoyos, Ronald Bultje, Clement Boesch and myself.
>
> Unfortunately, due to lack of experience with that, I had to pay customs for 4 of 5 of these displays which had to be sent to me for being the only valid address in Europe the manufacturer could deliver to. I also mailed the displays further on to Austria and France and payed the corresponding fees for that, too. Thus I hereby ask for refunding these expenses.
>
> The numbers are:
>
> Customs  96,37€
>         +92,29€
>         +92,29€
>         +91,69€
>
> Mail    +22,99€
>         +33,99€
> Sum     429,62€
>
> I'll send a copy of all invoices to Stefano privately.

noone objected so LGTM

thx

Modern terrorism, a quick summary: Need oil, start war with country that
has oil, kill hundread thousand in war. Let country fall into chaos,
be surprised about raise of fundamantalists. Drop more bombs, kill more
people, be surprised about them taking revenge and drop even more bombs
and strip your own citizens of their rights and freedoms. to be continued