[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2017

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Mon Jan 23 22:07:50 EET 2017

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:39:09 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> IIRC google suggests that ideas pages are writen and maintained
> year round.

I made a "master list" on the wiki several years ago. The intent was to
have a single, maintained repository for ideas that we could pick and
choose from instead of looking at a dozen pages scavenging unused ideas
from past years. Also, I assumed it would be easier to dump ideas to it
when they came since it wouldn't be associated with any (past) year.
However, it was ignored or forgotten and I deleted it after a few years
of non-use.