[FFmpeg-devel] Refund request for Customs fees of donations

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Thu Feb 23 21:35:21 EET 2017

Hi,

in the aftermath of ELCE 2016 we recieved a donation of 5 displays from a company. These went to Michael Niedermayer, Carl Eugen Hoyos, Ronald Bultje, Clement Boesch and myself.

Unfortunately, due to lack of experience with that, I had to pay customs for 4 of 5 of these displays which had to be sent to me for being the only valid address in Europe the manufacturer could deliver to. I also mailed the displays further on to Austria and France and payed the corresponding fees for that, too. Thus I hereby ask for refunding these expenses.

The numbers are:

Customs  96,37€
        +92,29€
        +92,29€
        +91,69€

Mail    +22,99€
        +33,99€
Sum     429,62€

I'll send a copy of all invoices to Stefano privately.

Thanks,
Thilo