[FFmpeg-devel] Searchable archives for ffmpeg-devel and ffmpeg-cvslog

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Fri Sep 23 20:08:07 EEST 2016

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016, at 11:57 PM, Robert Krüger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for searchable archives of ffmpeg-devel and ffmpeg-cvslog. I
> used to use gmane but that seems to no longer work.

It appears that some new volunteers are working on Gmane. Not everything
is back yet, but that is why I did not remove any Gmane links on the
site...it's certainly not due to me being a worthless layabout.

Also, the method compn mentioned is basically what I do. Perhaps if I
weren't such a worthless layabout I could add a Google custom search box
to the archives.