[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at the Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) 2016

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Sep 21 12:27:48 EEST 2016

Hi,

FFmpeg will have a booth at the ELCE 2016 in Berlin, Germany from Oct. 11th to
Oct 13th!

The booth will be manned with me, everyone interested is welcome to visit us and
the rest of the ELCE. I'm looking for a fellow developer to share the booth work
with me and have some nice days in Berlin. Feel free to volunteer, chances are
that travelling and hotel costs get sponsored by FFmpeg.

Find more details about the ELCE at the Linux Foundations events website:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

-Thilo