[FFmpeg-devel] Resurrection of ffserver

Michael Fritscher michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Sun Sep 18 00:22:47 EEST 2016

Hello,
> The other programs will probably be exported elsewhere sometime in the
> future, for now since ffserver is getting removed having it put someplace
> else is a good starting point.
My idea was to have the 2 repositories "ffmpeg-main" with the libraries
and "ffmpeg-tools" with all of the ff* programs, to have a clear
seperation. Personally I think that having an own repo for every single
tool does not have much advantages. But it could be an idea to have the
ffmpeg-tools repo started with ffserver and let the other tools do the
move to this repo later.

Best regards,
Michael

--
ZfT - Zentrum für Telematik e.V.
Michael Fritscher
Email: michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Web: http://www.telematik-zentrum.de

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Klaus Schilling, Hans-Joachim Leistner
Sitz: Gerbrunn
USt.-ID Nr.: DE 257 244 580, Steuer-Nr.:  257/111/70203
Amtsgericht Würzburg, Vereinsregister-Nr.: VR 200 167