[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg in Outreachy Round 13 / 2016-december

Sarah A Sharp sarah at thesharps.us
Tue Sep 13 08:25:51 EEST 2016

Thanks Michael! I also need an update project description for the round page:

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/edit/Outreachy/2016/DecemberMarch

I'm currently using:

"FFmpeg is the universal multimedia toolkit: a complete,
cross-platform solution to record, convert, filter and stream audio
and video."

If you want to update it with a short description of the type of
projects you're offering (e.g. programming languages, required skills,
etc), please let me know.

Sarah Sharp