[FFmpeg-devel] dash encoder. Correct generated manifest for MPEG-DASH MPD Validator and calculate current bandwidth for eath chunk. Now works correctly with dash.sj

Ligverd Haer ligverd at r46.ru
Thu Sep 8 16:34:58 EEST 2016

В письме от четверг, 8 сентября 2016 г. 14:35:27 MSK пользователь Michael Niedermayer написал:

> patches should be sent to the mailing list, patches on trac tend to
> be missed and forgotten

Don't want to clog the ffmpeg-devel mailing list.
I made a pull request on github, I was sent to ffmpeg-devel mailing list, I sent a patch to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list, mene redirected to trac.ffmpeg.org

I agree the patch is not critical, and may be not worthy of attention.
In any case I tried. :(