[FFmpeg-devel] Possible incomplete commit "avcodec/nvenc: support RGB input"

Sven C. Dack sven.c.dack at sky.com
Thu Sep 8 03:29:12 EEST 2016

On 08/09/16 00:57, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
> The image copying code was refactored in an earlier patch to be
> generic and not rely on hard-coding format info, hence the second part
> is not needed anymore.

This is not quite accurate. It doesn't explain the seg. fault. This didn't
happen in my patch and I am currently using my own version of nvenc.c where it's
working fine and without the re-factoring. I will not make a second patch, but
see Timo being in charge of this as he is the one who signed it off. I am going
to "do the Pope" and have a little faith.

Sven