[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg in Outreachy Round 13 / 2016-december

Sarah A Sharp sarah at thesharps.us
Thu Sep 1 05:23:18 EEST 2016

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com> wrote:
> In data Wednesday 2016-08-24 02:07:17 +0200, Michael Niedermayer ha scritto:
>> Hi Sarah
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:04:55AM -0700, Sarah A Sharp wrote:
>> > Hi Michael,
>> >
>> > I'm happy to hear FFmpeg will participate again! Do you know who will
>> > sponsor your intern(s) and how many interns you have funding for?
>>
>> please see:
>> http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2016-July/197081.html
>> (http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2016-July/196956.html)
>>

>> I belive we have funding for 1 FFmpeg outreachy intern
>> (this assumes that a qualified intern is found)
>> CCing stefano, please correct me if thats not so
>
> Yes, that's correct.

Great! Can you please send me a link to your landing page for this
round? Directions for creating a landing page can be found here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/Admin/GettingStarted#For_Coordinators

What blurb do you want to use for the Outreachy round wiki page? The
blurb I have from last round is:

"FFmpeg is the universal multimedia toolkit: a complete,
cross-platform solution to record, convert, filter and stream audio
and video. Available projects like FFv1 codecs frame support, scaling
improvement, and adding selftests involve coding in C. Another project
involves creating a fuzzing testsuite and a web interface for it in
Python or node.js."

Also, is there a deadline you need to be invoiced by? Outreachy will
be invoicing in early December, but we can invoice you sooner if
necessary. Stefano, are you the right contact to invoice, or is there
another contact that needs to be invoiced?

Sarah Sharp