[FFmpeg-devel] is it possible that avfilter graph updates its setting in realtime?

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Tue Oct 25 09:24:34 EEST 2016

Hi,

I have one question about some rare usage for avfilter graph:

Sometimes, I want to change the setting in avfilter graph. For example, fps filter is used to set output frame rate, and it's expected that fps can be changed in accordance to real needs. Sometimes, fps is set to 25, and later 15 as network bandwidth is not good. Is it possible that avfilter graph updates its setting in realtime, such as fps in fps filter, and widthxheight in scale filter?

Thanks!

Regards

Andrew