[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Revoke the decision of dropping ffserver

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:52:02 EET 2016

Hi Stefano,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab at gmail.com>

> On date Monday 2016-11-28 19:15:28 +0100, Nicolas George encoded:
> > Deadline: 2016-12-06 00:00 UTC.
> >
> > I propose, and put to the discussion, that the decision to drop ffserver
> > is revoked, conditioned to the fixing of the technical issues that lead
> > to it.
> >
> > In other words, if the technical problems that require dropping ffserver
> > are resolved at the time it is about to be dropped, then it must not be
> > and the patch is not applied.
> Someone please specify who is entitled to vote (such decisions are not
> so common, and the voting criteria were defined a long time ago IIRC).



More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list