[FFmpeg-devel] [DECISION] Revoke the decision of dropping ffserver

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:23:24 EET 2016


On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Deadline: 2016-12-06 00:00 UTC.
> I propose, and put to the discussion, that the decision to drop ffserver
> is revoked, conditioned to the fixing of the technical issues that lead
> to it.
> In other words, if the technical problems that require dropping ffserver
> are resolved at the time it is about to be dropped, then it must not be
> and the patch is not applied.
> I support the decision.

I vote to continue to drop ffserver.


More information about the ffmpeg-devel mailing list