[FFmpeg-devel] AVClass & AVOption [VOTE]

Rostislav Pehlivanov atomnuker at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:10:45 CEST 2016

On 30 May 2016 at 10:34, Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de> wrote:

> Am 30.05.16 um 03:39 schrieb Ronald S. Bultje:
> > Hi Thilo,
> >
> > On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,

> >> https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2015-October/182207.html

> so

> >> the

> This
> meet
> >>
> >> Thanks for pointing out, Ronald. Sorry, I've just missed the committee
> >> part...
> >>
> >> I'd like not to be added to the committee while a vote is ongoing.
> >> Please consider my vote to be void.
> >

> > (If you want,) I still think you could be added for e.g. future votes?
>
> Yes probably, assuming people want me to be in it I'd be glad.
>
> -Thilo

For the past one year and nine months you've had 4 commits:

 git log --no-merges --since=2015-05-30T00:00:00Z --pretty=fuller | grep
'^Commit:' | sed 's/<.*//' |sort | uniq -c | sort -nr | grep
--line-buffered "Thilo Borgmann"
      4 Commit:     Thilo Borgmann

We agreed the committee should contain only active contributors. The
members that were added later were added because they were slightly below
the threshold but had done much during the last few months.

In short, no.