[FFmpeg-devel] Make suppresses link errors...

Larry D. Fishel lfishel at madprogrammer.com
Thu Mar 24 09:48:34 CET 2016

Thanks. I've been using gcc for 20 years and don't remember ever seeing
such an unhelpful error message (cryptic and needing translation yes,
but not without useful info), but you appear to be correct.

And, yes, I thought ffmpeg-users might have been the appropriate place,
but I assumed it might have been more related to running ffmpeg than
building it. This looks like the best answer I am likely to find without
hacking gcc myself...