[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH 2/2] ffplay: ensure that we buffer at least 1 second of content
adrian.cruceru at adswizz.com
Tue Jun 21 09:22:27 CEST 2016
I apologize for the delay, I've tested with provided patches and:
- With 1 second duration I'm still encountering issue - a lot later though
- With 2 second duration - haven't seen issue in ~6 hour runs - will let
it run longer next few days.
- Running with debug logs which might slow down things
- HTTP responses come in ~200ms every time.
- A hint might be with - hls.c - "read_from_url" - seems to be called
every 2 seconds no matter what duration I put in place (tested with
1/2/3 second durations)
On 20.06.2016 01:01, Marton Balint wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2016, Marton Balint wrote:
>> In order to do that, we keep track of the total duration of packets
>> in a packet
> Pushed the series.
> ffmpeg-devel mailing list
> ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org
More information about the ffmpeg-devel