[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] avutil/mem: fix outdated comment
wantlamy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:36:49 EEST 2016
libavutil/mem.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/libavutil/mem.h b/libavutil/mem.h
index d25b322..9dd9099 100644
@@ -99,14 +99,14 @@ av_alloc_size(1, 2) static inline void
*av_malloc_array(size_t nmemb, size_t siz
* Allocate or reallocate a block of memory.
- * If ptr is NULL and size > 0, allocate a new block. If
- * size is zero, free the memory block pointed to by ptr.
+ * If ptr is NULL and size > 0, allocate a new block. The memory block
+ * to by ptr won't be freed even when size is zero.
* @param ptr Pointer to a memory block already allocated with
* av_realloc() or NULL.
* @param size Size in bytes of the memory block to be allocated or
* @return Pointer to a newly-reallocated block or NULL if the block
- * cannot be reallocated or the function is used to free the memory block.
+ * cannot be reallocated.
* @warning Pointers originating from the av_malloc() family of functions
* not be passed to av_realloc(). The former can be implemented
* memalign() (or other functions), and there is no guarantee that
More information about the ffmpeg-devel