[FFmpeg-devel] core infrastructure badge for FFmpeg

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Jul 6 16:20:25 EEST 2016

On 06 Jul, Ganesh Ajjanagadde wrote :
> >  A custom script is not a common build system tool.
>
> How configure.ac that gets fed into autotools etc is acceptable and configure is not is beyond me.
> As for their meaning, I don't know.

Ask them. But, even if your configure is good, it's not a common tool
for builds (SUGGESTED anyway.)

> >  Not only libavfilter.
>
> So you want me to change from "libavfilter" to "everything except libavcodec"?
> Note that it is anyway marked as "not met".

I'd say so, yes.

> >  Good cryptographic practices, questions 8 and 9 should be "N/A", not
> >  "met": you don't store users credential, as you say in the comment.
>
> So you are saying that regarding RNG, Q9 is referring to internal use by the project infrastructure?
> Otherwise I don't see how it is "N/A"; it is either met or not.

No, I am speaking about the 2 questions about storing users credential.
FFmpeg does not do it, because these questions are related to
(web)servers.

But it seems it was changed already in the meantime.

With my kindest regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734