[FFmpeg-devel] FFMPEG Library to edit video with text effec

Tech N Solutions technsolutions1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 01:23:59 CEST 2016

Hi, I need your help  for this FFMPEG Solution. Please help me to resolve
following issue.

 we are working on video animations software for Windows and MAC both.

Please send me any console line command or any piece of code that can
convert a minute or

more than a 40 sec video with text effect using FFMPEG library it don’t
consent with dotNet just

work on FFMPEG if you have any expert of FFMPEG so send us.

We are working on video animation software

*Here is how software should flow.*

User select the pre-defined animations along with music. From animation
panels. User will change the text of the animation…colors…styles….etc…

Please help me in this code in which we can convert a minute or more than a
40 seconds video with text effect using FFMPEG library. Please guide which
library is best for this work.

Looking forward your early reply.

Syed