[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg in Outreachy Round 12

Marina Zhurakhinskaya marinaz at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 15:05:17 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

Hi Michael,

Sorry about the delay and about the wrong link! I have updated it.

GNOME wiki adopted https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup to avoid spam attacks it was getting, so people need to be added to that page to be able to edit pages. If you have a GNOME wiki account and foresee needing to edit it in the future, I'll be glad to add you there.

I'd like to invite you and other FFmpeg mentors and coordinators to join us for Twitter chats with a hashtag #OutreachyChat at 4pm UTC on March 1 (11am EST) and at 2am UTC on March 2 (9pm EST on March 1), if these times work for you. I think this might help FFmpeg get more applicants this round!

Thanks!
Marina