[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2016] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2016

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Fri Feb 12 11:13:11 CET 2016

Hi!

FFmpeg has been accepted for CLT 2016 in Chemnitz, Germany!
This "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" will take place from 19th to 20th of March.
You can find more details on their homepage:

https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2016/en/

Thus once again, we will man a booth with our staff and are happily waiting for
our users and fellow developers to get in touch with us!

We would like to encourage everyone visiting the CLT to bring us sample files
and/or command lines that show suspicious or buggy behavior - this will be your
change to get your bug fixed right away! :)

See you in Chemnitz!
-Thilo